Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is Broken!



So I've been watching Breaking Bad. Essentially, it shows Bryan Cranston as a chemistry teacher getting cancer and, reasonably, selling crystal meth to pay the bills. Cool show.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Distracted Sonnet

I've been having these weird daydreams: I'm like
a villian in a suit-and-tie
or a pro-basketball point guard who likes
the paint. I could be driving smoothly by
a burning church, thinking only about
the inevitable threesome between
myself, my ex, and Avril Lavigne.
Hearing the screams and the fiery shouts
of the hopelessly talented orphans
burning alive with a crucifix of
a six-second abs Jesus Christ above,
I am a hero all of a sudden,
kicking down flaming doors in slow-motion.

I drink and I have a lot of free time.


No comments: